Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Need You To Survive






Sometimes, this world will make you feel so warn out.
And when the sadness creeps in it seems hard to regain your composure.
If you have found this blog,
I want you to know that if no one else in this world cares
I ...DO...

Trust, that despite not knowing you,
I know in my heart
that in order for this world to be the best that it can be
WE NEED YOU TO SURVIVE~

It is my hope that listening to this song,
your heart will be reminded that every life matters
every soul has worth in this world
even if man fails to see it,
even if you go your whole life with no one acknowledging it.
YOU MATTER TO GOD!

And there are those who need you to survive,
need you to hold on
whether it be second by second
there is no one who can do what it is you were born to do.

have courage that this day,
 though dark will not last 
joy will come in the morning,
even if the only joy is in the fact that you made it through the night!

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!