Saturday, November 10, 2012

A love that lasts...

More now than ever before 
I find myself constantly living in the moment
aware that whether or not my future leads
where I want to go, I'm confident making plans 
won't lead to the end that is best.

Love drifts though in my mind as I lay here in bed
...love that is true..
love that is more than just comfort or ease in access
but the kind that grows with each thought of ones beloved

I want to be loved and believe that it is love
not just when there lies fear that my love might be gone
I want the kind that causes one to wake up
smile on face,
chuckles slipping  from ones mouth
thinking of some wonderful amazing aspect of ones beloved.

Lately, it seems all I can see if love...
the sight of babies make me smile and wave
I want to believe that waiting for the right one will be worth it...
I want to believe that giving it my all with others has proved some point
But att imes like this
when I am tired and laying in my bed 
at night and unmarried and unlone...
I start to regret loving him, caring for him, 
making him a priority even after I learned I was not one.

Here's to love working and lasting forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!