Sunday, November 11, 2012

GOD please hear my call....



Sometimes its hard..
real hard to let go of the anger.
I find myself angry that I lost out o my dream
because I spoke out about that which was unethical.

Sometimes the anger come from no where...
other times it is when I am contemplating all that I have sacrificed
to walk that road of becoming a phd...

I thank GOD for being present in my heart,
because it is at those times I remind myself
that my anger proves only one thing
..that I am believing more in the enemies ability to shape my life
than faith that GOD will right all wrongs.

These bruises though raw at times,
are proof that I fought against what what wrong
And when truth and right is on your side...
sometimes the battle takes longer than one might expect.
BUT joy and a resolution will always come in the morning.

Right now I pray for my healing...
the healing of my heart...
the restoration of my faith in people...
a renewal of my faith in myself 
and my ability to overcome people like the ones who
at this very moment stand against me.

I know that my GOD is so much wiser, stronger, and capable than
any evil that should come against me...
I am praying that my heart remains focused on GOD 
and not on what I seem to think I have lost
For the blessings of the LORD always end with a
"yes my child"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!