Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Letting GOD Lead

Wow, its been long since I last wrote here...I've learned a lot since the last post.
First and most important being
I need to let GOD lead.
Its kinda of comedic how one can say
"GOD leads my life"
yet what we really mean is
"I've planned where I want to go and what I want to do...
and if GOD has a problem and puts a road block up
I will consider it"

I used to think I knew what was meant for me.
the one I was supposed to love...
well he turned out to be someone who couldn't love anyone
ESPECIALLY not me!!

I used to think being Dr. Whoever...
would mean that I was honest, trusthworthy, ethical
But then I ran into the evilness that is Kentucky
and I learned that PhD's will allow 
predators, adulterers, liars  
over those who truly care.



But most importantly 
I have learned that I am most happy when helping others
Yes, the money right now sucks
But its nice to be making a difference
Nice to be away from the bitter people
with degrees but no true character
who were trying to shape me into someone I could never respect.

Right now life is good...
and it all started with me on my knees
wholeheartedly praying..
asking the Almighty GOD
to use me to improve the lives of others!!!

And I thank HIM for HIS mercy 
which keeps me from going postal 
when I think of all I endured at the hands of the evil ones.
When I think of how good life is all i can do is smile 
and praise HIS holy name.

Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!