Thursday, November 15, 2012

Grateful for my sweet Omi :)



Oh...how I love my Omi...
when I feel like no one else cares,
like I'm all alone..
no matter the time of night,
or what day it is,
he always is only a text away.

Work got rough,
sent him a text...
as he responded,
only a hour after it was sent,
I smiled

then I read a little further,
after all the positive words,
checking in to see if I was okay..
he says ...
"I'm in Istanbul".


Crazy!!!! Even miles away from me
He is still looking out for me...
its one thing that L never got,
that it was never that I had 
weird expectations of when he would show...
I just got tired of him ALWAYS
showing up so far after everyone else...
even when he was the one the closes to me


Love me my Omi,
I pray he knows just how much
I love him and appreciate his presence in my life
:) Blessed Aihime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!