Monday, February 20, 2012

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.Jeremiah 29:11


Praise GOD...I made it through this day!
Sometimes life can hold you down and
 make you feel as though happiness 
and sunshine will never again cross your face.
but I thank GOD for being a a fence around me
keeping me safe and protected from those 
who seek to uproot me and lead me astray!!!

Today was not an easy day!
My eyes still feel swollen from the weight
 of the tears that streamed down my face.
I... in this moment... relinquish  all claims 
to any anger, frustration or sadness
 associated with the pain I felt today.
I ...in this moment seek instead to stand
 in GOD's glorious presence and
to declare, that I can do all things in JESUS'S name





Oh, Lord...I thank you
For the people you have placed 
in my life to help keep me
To say to my soul,
"arise young women for you are a child of GOD"!
I thank you in this moment LORD
 for Dr. Mitchell,
She is a saint whose spirit always seems to speak to mine.

Give me the tools I need to be the woman you have called me to be,
Thank you for using me today
To speak to the wounded heart of your dear child
My sister in the fight, Mrs. Virginia
Lord I ask in Jesus name that you protect her, 
Body, mind and soul 
from all who would seek to hurt or destroy her
Lord remind her of how far she has come
and how able you are to keep her feet from stumbling!

Lord, let every positive word I speak into her...multiple
Let every kind gesture I extend be seen as a loving embrace from you
LORD have every single moment we spend together, 
be reflective of your loving kindness.
In every interaction that we spend together,
Lord I ask that you remind us both of your words in Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

I pray these things in your name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!