Thursday, February 9, 2012

“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” Pietro Aretino

Sometimes its hard to love ourselves the way we should...
to speak the truth when in truth all we want to live is a lie.
 So blinded by a desire to be with you, 
we insist on not truly living but rather just existing,
 like fungus on a dead rat...
you pollute all that is beautiful about my love.




"Sad that memories never die, just fill your head with why, then your caught again living a lie again"

To love you ...is to hate myself
To accept what is less than what I deserve 
is to be destined for a life of despair
no longer a fool I have chosen no longer to pretend
It has never been finished, yet I find you are always gone
But this time,
 there is no desire to have you come back


"It's sad that, all he ever said, was that he loved me to death, but then he is gone again, 
and I  was WRONG again!!!!"

This time its me who is gone and never coming back..
this girl is no longer dying cause she feels she needs you bad
GONE and NEVER COMING BACK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!