Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just Once...I'd like to hear you say "Stay"

Just once I wish he would call instead of texting...tell me how much he needs me instead of saying "im just saying whats up", the truth is I cant love you when you keep yourself completely covered in barb wire, just once I wish he would be honest and say out loud "just stay..promise you will stay with me.

Right now, I find myself thinking of you and trying to fight back the tears. The empty feeling inside of me begs me to cut loss and let go and i do ...cause i want to...yet its so hard to accomplish from day to day. i refuse to believe you this selfish, this absorbed in self pity that you wouldn't just take a stand and tell me to stay. But I guess you did, and i never listened...i never took the time to show that i understood and i cared. life right now is just so scary, and i cant believe once again, your gone.



 http://youtu.be/swTjmWQa4IY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!