Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it….

I'm so in love with him, its overwhelming. it feels like time has started right from where we left off, except this time there is a warmth in him that was never there before. I love him. But I am afraid to even say it. Things never work out as we plan them in our mind. I think of him daily, his son...as our son...us happily living the dream I dreamed so long ago but love never last the way we imagine it will.




I just wish I knew what he was feeling, what he was thinking. Not sure though if i wanna know, cause knowing leads to doing and I think I am holding on for a reason. His son is so beautiful and when I look at his face, I see a little him but more than that I see a face that could have been half mine as well. ...if only certain mistakes hadn't been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts....Be Blessed!